Have you been impacted by COVID-19? Thinking of earning a degree or certificate in Early Childhood Education?
You may be eligible for a Back to Work Scholarship!
Continue reading for more information or
Back to Work: Early Childhood Education Scholarship Program
The Colorado Recovery Plan expands the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI) grant to support Coloradans that have experienced an economic loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as lost or adverse changes in employment, increased food or housing insecurity, had to withdraw from college after March 13, 2020, or suffered another form of economic loss.
Have you been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you thinking of starting or continuing college in an undergraduate Early Childhood degree/certificate program in Colorado? Our organization is proud to partner with the Colorado Department of Higher Education’s COSI program to help provide the education and training you need for your next job in the Early Childhood field, through the new Back to Work Grant!
The Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance (ECCLA) is an equal opportunity scholarship provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression in any of its activities or operations. Advancing Students for a Stronger Economy Tomorrow (ASSET) and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students are welcome to apply!
For more information, please contact Cameron Fall, ECE Scholarship/Career Navigator at (720) 899-3048 or by email
Please find information about the Back to Work: Early Childhood Education Scholarship Program in the tabs below. If you would like additional information, please download the Information Flyer in English or Spanish. Do you have questions or need support with your Back to Work Scholarship? Click here to schedule a meeting with me!
- Support in enrollment, registration, understanding the total cost of obtaining your degree, FAFSA, CASFA, financial aid, scholarships, and more!
- Support in navigating institutional barriers, academic hurdles, and social, wellness, familial, and personal concerns
- 1:1 support to ensure progression toward the completion of your credential/degree
- Support in connecting to resources, careers, and transitioning back into the workforce
Participants must meet the following criteria and complete a credential/degree by June 2024:
- Student experienced an economic loss within the last two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as lost or adverse changes in employment, increased food or housing insecurity, had to withdraw from college after March 13, 2020, or suffered another form of economic loss.
- Student is seeking to enroll or already enrolled in an undergraduate degree or certificate program related to the Early Childhood field.
- Student is enrolled (or plans to enroll) at a Colorado Public Institution of Higher Education.
- Student can complete credential or degree by June 30, 2024.
- Student is a Colorado resident with in-state tuition and has an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 14614 or less as determined by FAFSA or CASFA. To learn more about the EFC requirement, click here.
Your online application will be submitted using SSL encryption which ensures your application information is 100% secure.
The Back to Work: Early Childhood Education Scholarship Program works with all Colorado Public Institutions of Higher Education that offer early childhood degrees and certificates. Click on an institution below and it will take you directly to the institution’s Early Childhood website for more information. If an institution is not listed, please contact Cameron Fall to discuss.
There are many different financial aid resources available to you as a college student. To find out more information on a particular resource, please click on the icons below.