T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Colorado Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest and fastest way to apply is through our online application portal.
- Create an account
- Complete your application
- Upload supporting documents
- Submit as final
You may also submit the paper application located on our website. Once complete, return via email, fax or mail (note, we are not in office currently so mailed applications may experience significant delays in processing).
If you’re struggling with the application, contact us for personalized help.
The application consists of personal information (phone number, address, etc), demographic information, educational history, employment information, income verification, and an “e-signature” if completing online.
Every applicant will submit:
- Center Participation Agreement (to be filled out and signed by Director)
- College Acceptance Letter (screenshot is acceptable) or student ID of school you are attending.
- PDIS confirmation (screenshot is acceptable)
- Income verification (most recent paystub)
Associate and Bachelor degree applicants will need:
- FAFSA verification (screenshot is acceptable)
Bachelors degree applicants will need:
- College transcripts (unofficial is acceptable) showing you have completed at least 60 college level courses.
Family Child Care Home applicants will need:
- Family Child Care Home Income Worksheet
- Paystubs or parent receipts
Supporting documents can be found in the “Resources” box within the online application. You can also find the documents at www.ecclacolorado.org/teach-forms.